When and Where
Scout Hut Saturday August 22 in Downtown Ellijay
8:30 am – We will meet at the Scout Hut on Sat. morning. We will do our safety review at 9am then start riding for 30 minutes (required for belt loop/pin).
10 am – Then we will go to the bike shop at 10am for the repair class. Our Webelos 2’s need to have “Hands-On” time to: (perhaps after the class)
– change a tube
– put up a tire and check the air pressure
– adjust a set seat, handle bar or break mechanism
11 am – We will stop by the Martyn House for a cream soda then head back to the Scout Hut for the actual, Bike Rodeo about 11am.
What to Bring
- Helmet (bring extra if you have it)
- Bicycle (if you have an extra bike that works or not, please bring it)
- Activity Clothes (no uniform)
- Water Bottle with Water in it