We have regular Den Meetings on 2:30pm Sunday, April 10th at the Scout Hut. All Scouts should be looking at their book to see what they need to completed their Rank. All Scouts should either have earned their Duty God Emblem or complete the Duty God requirements by/during the Family Camping at the end of this month.
- 2022 Pow Wow Recap
- District Events
- Mountain District event updates for the end of July
- NEW Merit Badge Counselor Night on Zoom Sunday At 7
- Edward Lacey’s History With Scouting In Gilmer County
- Exciting 2022 Program Preview Info and Instagram
- 22 Spring Camporee Survivors, Competitors, & Awards.
- Hiking, Bird Feeder Building, Endangered Animal Presentations, & Movies!
- Upcoming 2022 Spring Camporee Preparations
- Philmont First Steps To An Ultimate Goal